Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Choose Happy!

Hello,
Its so nice having some spare time to play in my craft space!!
I have one more card to link up to "Kaiser Craft" May challenge using pretty papers from 'Finders Keepers' collection and inspiration from this pretty mood board!

KC MAY 2016

......Choose Happy......


I did a little re-cycling.........the white paper with the bicycle on it is part of the packaging that the collectibles come in!  I think it looks cool stitched to the card, with a paper bow attached above. 

Can you believe we are half way through the year already?

Happy Creating Everyone

Tracey x

11 comments:

  1. Great card. I love this collection. Teriffic Idea for recycling. Hope you are having a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card, best of luck, thanks for playing along in this months challenge at Kaisercraft:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, Tracey!! I love the recycled bicycle image!! It looks so amazing stitched to the card!! The papers and layers are stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy and cheerful creation
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty - especially love the lace at the top and black polka bow! (No, I can't believe it's already June! Where, oh where, does the time go?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't going to comment.... But I snuck a look ---- oooooooh!!! Too pretty not to say so! This has been 'your' mood board this month, eh??!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow - So Pretty Tracey! LOVE the colors and design - Fantastic!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete
  8. So this is beautiful! I love so much about it..the colors..the flowers...the doily...the bicycle....all so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your cards Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and layers! TFS and have a great rest of the week :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment