Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Romance

Hello......I'm back today to share a layout I created using a few products for "Auzz Trinklets N Craft"

 February is the month of Romance 💕
The inspiration for my page came from an image in a book I was reading, with this quote . I decided to re-create it and add a photo. Super simple page but I love how it turned out😊



For the title I first tried stamping it, but it was not bold enough ( I managed to rub it out...you can probably see it a bit...(its now called a shadow) I then decided to die cut it, which I like a lot better. I used my cricut and Base Camp cartridge. 
 The Boat is also Die cut from Lifes a Beach.
I stamped the white background with 'Rubbernecker' Daisy Duo.
I embossed hearts on the sails of the boat, then embellished it with lot of bits and pieces from my stash. A favorite being the tiny heart buttons. XOX was also stamped.

Thanks so much for Looking
I have a few scheduled posts this month...I will not be able to visit you! When you read this I will be in Canada freezing my bum off😎So excited to be surprising my father in law for his 90th Birthday.
When I get back I'll play catch up!

Happy Creating!
Tracey

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous page Tracey, love the boat and the title too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Tracey!! I love the sentiment!! The boat is adorable!! And what a sweet picture!! Have a safe trip and enjoy the time with your family!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sentiment is beautiful and I just LOVE the design of your page! Wonderful photo & I love the color combo - Have fun freezing your BUM off! LOL Enjoy your time with Family! HUGS!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the sail boat.. and the alphas look great.. and have a wonderful time visiting these special people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout-great texture and lots of fun! Happy 90th to your FIL

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Tracey such a gorgeous layout..especially love tearing idea and the arrows
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love how it turned out, too! Such a wonderful layout you created for your photo. So very cool how your created the waves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! LOVE this layout and love your mistake turned magic! So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment