Thursday, July 6, 2017

Feeling Rosey :)

Hey Everyone,
Have you seen the July challenge at 'Kraft plus'?
Kraft + Roses 3 ways

Oh how I love flowers.....I could not wait to get started 😊


I've used a gorgeous photo of the wedding party from my daughters wedding.


I used my cricut to cut the wreath from 'Flower Market' cartridge and 'Flower Shoppe' cartridge for the large pink roses.
Rose back round paper, resin rose, tiny red paper roses, a rose flair and stamped roses. I've also added a few tiny white doilies.....can they be white roses? I've also added two super cute tiny ceramic doves....they are a little hard to spot :)

Thank you for a fun challenge.....have a Happy Day

Tracey

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Tracey, and you have the perfect photo framed wonderfully among all the roses!! Thank for joining in with Kraft+ again this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is amazing!! What a beautiful picture!! You framed it perfectly!! The flowers are stunning!! I love, love this, my friend!! So gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning page Tracey and gorgeous design <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tracey...what a stunning photograph and a stunning creation...really love this....and roses 7 ways! Thanks for playing along and sharing with us at Kraft+ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sensational interpretation of the challenge. I love the wreath which seems perfect for your happy photo and the floral strips down the sides are gorgeous. Beautiful, beautiful work. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+ this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful layout and gorgeous photo! Love your card above too!!! Thanks so much for playing along with K+ this month!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment