Thursday, September 20, 2018

Time to play catchup!

A trip overseas, a wedding, birthdays and my parents visiting for four days.......it sure has been busy! Yep, its my monthly catch-up😊
First up is September Sketchy Board challenge.
Image may contain: text
Not a cog or gear to be seen here! I stuck with 'pretty' using a couple different stencils to create the background. 
There is still time to enter...I look forward to seeing what you create!

Next - I used gorgeous 'Mintay' papers to create an origami box with a set of eight mini cards. I had fun sharing this idea with a few ladies at 'The Crafty Chain'

The mini cards are super simple, just a sprinkle of sequins and a variety of sentiments from 'Paper Sweeties'

The weather is warming up, Spring is in the Air!
I have used  'Mintay' Together collection to create this set of 3 Spring Themed shape cards. I used my cricut to cut the card shape .

You can join me next week at 'The Crafty Chain' for this card class, kits will also be available.

Happy creating
Tracey

3 comments:

  1. Hi There! It just doesn't take long for a month is disappear, and you have been a busy girl too.. I love the layout, looks like lots of fun was had by all in those photos... and your card box and cards are so sweet, and love the circle cards too, they are so pretty, those mintay papers are so beautiful.. We dont have a scrap shop in Toowoomba any more, scrap and patch closed down the same week Kaisercraft closed, so I will have to have a trip to brissy I think for some scrap shopping!! anyway enjoy what is left of this week, and this month too... crzy how fast the days are going by..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been a busy little bee Again!!! Always good to keep busy! I LOVE your beautiful Layout and the mini card set... The images are very elegant and the shaped cards are Fantastic! Shaped cards are always a nice change from the everyday Rectangle style! Glad to hear the weather is warming up for you... You'll be able to head outside and plant a beautiful garden! Have a wonderful Day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stopping by your blog, Tracey!! Your projects are always so amazing and inspirational!! I love all of these!! The layout is beautiful!! The box and mini cards are gorgeous!! And the round cards are so stunning!! I hope you are enjoying the warmer weather!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment