Friday, February 1, 2019

Sketchy Boards Challenge

Happy February  
The month of LOVE💕

Look at the fabulous sketch for "Sketchy Boards" challenge this month.
Image may contain: shoes

Three weeks ago my daughter gave birth to this little bundle of Joy...a baby boy! I am now a Nana😃so excited to welcome this little guy into our family.
As you can see I did not stick with the tradition valentine day colours....they didn't match his onesie. But I followed the sketch and added a big stitched Heart.



My Grandson's first scrapbook page...one of many!

Hope you find some time to play along,
Happy Scrapping
Tracey

6 comments:

  1. Well firstly... a big congrats NANNA!!! That is wonderful news and sooo adorable is your little bundle!! and of course your layout is gorgeous, love the stitching.. I am sure to be seeing many more layouts of your new love!! I know I am enjoying scrapping my grandie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE CONGRATULATIONS, Tracey!! How exciting!! He's so beautiful!! You've showcased his picture so perfectly!! I love all of the details you added and how you matched the page to his adorable onsie!! This is fabulous!! Congrats again!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't visit blogs much these days, but whenever I come by yours I am ALWAYS soooo inspired! Welcome to the 'Grandma'Club!!! It's the BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD!!!! And your page is beyond awesome; it gives me so many ideas! Love how you've gone to your own colour scheme, too - works so well!! BTW... haven't been following your adventures, but wondering if your son is still in Canada, I think it was? Mine is well & truly stuck in the usa for a bit longer yet... bye for now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so HAPPY for your Daughter and YOU!!! He's so beautiful & just precious! I LOVE your layout as well... the Stitched heart and the color scheme are wonderful! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pure sweetness! Congratulations! He's a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment