Wednesday, April 24, 2019

2 Challenges.

Hi Everyone,
 It has been lots of fun having a little more time to scrap and enter some challenges.
I have quite a collection of Floral themed stamps from Altenew.....Thought it was time to put them to used and create a layout for the challenge based on the sketch below.
Go floral Sketch Challenge #14 Sketch @SandraDietrich for @Altenew
I have used a combination of 'Beautiful day and Garden treasure ' stamps. Water colours were used to colour them in.

 This is a really special photo of me and my Nana taken on her 100th Birthday. 

Next........Sketchy Boards mini Easter challenge using this pretty picture as inspiration.
Image may contain: food
Featuring my Grandson ......3 months old, taken on Easter Sunday.
The bunny is part of a cut file I bought on cricut....I enlarged it to fit the page adding some stitching and of course some tiny doilies. I water colored the heart background using a stencil I created on cricut. 

Hope you are enjoying a crafty day.
Tracey x

4 comments:

  1. Oh Tracey, these layouts are so beautiful.. I really love the coloring on the flowers in the first one how pretty, and how special is that photo.. and the second layout is sooo cute, I love the bunny and the photo is adorable.. what a little cutie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both so gorgeous, Tracey!! You've showcased the beautiful pictures so perfectly on both!! I love the fun details you added, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMHEAVENS... Your first layout is stunningly GORGEOUS!! Those flowers are so pretty and I love the colors you used! Your Nana is beautiful and your layout shows how beautiful she really is... and your second layout is so super sweet! I love the large bunny you sewed and what a little cutie your grandson is! He's just adorable and ooh, so precious! Have a great week!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... that picture of you with Nana is just SO beautiful and sweet and that layout.. gorgeous! And that adorable little sweetheart!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment