Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Sketchy Boards

Happy April Everyone!
Can you believe its nearly Easter?

Time for a new Challenge
I loved this months sketch at Sketchy Boards
 No photo description available.
This is a photo of my daughter...she had nine weeks to go until her due date.
In January we welcomed a gorgeous baby boy!
I used Oxide inks and stamps to create the background. I just noticed I made a mistake with the 'year'...I changed everything on the date stamp except the year! I also nearly forgot the butterflies, they are rubons. I have so many rubons..I'm really trying to stash bust them.

Hope you can join us for the challenge....follow the link above!
Happy Crafting
Tracey x

4 comments:

  1. Oh you have created a wonderful layout and I especially love how you created the elements from the sketch onto your page.. and a lovely photo of your daughter too.. I hope every one is doing well and your grand boy is growing well too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love the layout and embellishments! The photo of your daughter is so precious! Fantastic memories to have down on paper!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout, Tracey!! The picture of your daughter is gorgeous and you've showcased it perfectly !! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and beautiful layout! Love the natural colors and beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment