Monday, October 21, 2019

Sweet corn

Hello...
Gardening, painting my kitchen all kinds of things have been keeping me out of my craft space. But it was so nice to get back in there and create a few scrap pages. 
White with 1 has a great challenge for this month! 
'Citrus Combo' 


I'm still stash busting! Some really old papers here....not quite the colour of the challenge picture though. A little stamping and my cricut to cut SWEET. 
My Grandson enjoy his first try of corn on the cob😊
Hope your are enjoying a scrappy day

Tracey

5 comments:

  1. Oh yes life continues to keep me busy even though my daughter now has her license and drives herself around, my days dont seem to have skipped a beat!! but it is good to be busy.. Love this layout, sweet photos. Your grand son is growing so quickly too... great take on the citrus color.. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Sweet layout! I love the design and elements.. but that little guy in the pictures is just to precious!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a fab scrapper! Love all of this LO...looks fabulous :) And the look on your grandboy's face, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a delightful page, just love how you capture the everyday. Thank you so much for joining in with White with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so precious! Thank you for joining us at WW1❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment