Monday, September 2, 2019

Catching up!

Happy Spring....Where has the year gone? Its hard to believe that its September already. And this week we are having summer temps.
Today I have a few pages to share...

No photo description available.
This is a photo of my gorgeous grandson reading Dr Sous
 I had fun making a star shaker. I used my cricut to cut the star and draw the title...Oh the places you'll go.

Next.....I played along with another sketch challenge at Paper craft secrets 
Image may contain: flower
Here is a close up 
I decided to create a single page with the double sketch.
The pretty papers and flowers are Indigo mist collection from Rosie's Studio, except the background which is Kaiser. I used my cricut to cut the heart banner.

Last up is this page for "Kraft plus" The theme for August was Nursery Rhymes. Straight away I knew the photos I was going to use. I started this page a week ago, it was not coming together...I gave up. Then a few days ago I tried again.....ta da!  I'm really happy with how it turned out. The silhouette image is cut from the cricut cartridge Nursery Rhymes.
 Here is my son sitting on my daffodils.


Well I think that is me up to date!
Happy creating
Tracey

4 comments:

  1. They're all so gorgeous, Tracey!! I love the designs and details of each one!! Beautiful pages!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tracey! you have been busy!! I have barely gotten into my scrap room last month.. I hope I an change that this month... but we shall see... Love each layout, you have such a pretty style.. great memories.. Your grand son is growing so quickly, he is very cute.. bummer about the daffodils.... and such a beautiful wedding page.. I hope it doesnt feel like summer this week.. but the forecast is not looking good.. I have already received a fire warming for tomorrow.. not good at all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Fabulous pages Tracey! I love them all, but my favorite is the first one with your grandson - he is just to precious and I love the shaker element on his page! So Sweet!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all fabulous! I love the font on "Oh the places you'll go". You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment