Friday, August 30, 2019

Holiday scrapping

Hey Everyone, 
Spring is in the air.....I can't wait for the weather to warm up. This past week I have been trying to get holiday photos in a pocket album. I add the odd 12 x 12  as a title page. 
I'm playing along with "Lets get Sketchy"
Just after Christmas last year we enjoyed a holiday to Tasmania. 
I've used papers from a very old Kaiser collection, some brads too for the center of the crochet flowers. I showed my husband this page..he said I don't remember seeing any deer? We didn't but it looked good with the photos...lol. But we did see lots of wombats!

Hope you are enjoying a crafting week
Tracey x

6 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful pictures and the layers!! The deer does look good with them ;) Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! I love the deer element! Thanks for playing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful layout! Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I recognise that shed! I haven't been to many places in Tassie but I remember Cradle Mountain. You've nailed the feeling of the place. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha.. I had to smile about your hubby comment... it does look good on your page and hey deer could be on the mountain just because you didn't see any!!! hehe.. lovely layout, good use of that older kaiser range.. and I am looking forward to spring.. but not summer already!!! and a bit more rain too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page! I love the rustic look.. very fitting for those photo's!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment