Thursday, August 22, 2019

CHERISH

Hey ...I'm back to share a layout I have created for this months "White with 1 challenge"

I've been wanting to scrap this photo for a while now. Here I am with my dad, years and years ago!
Purple is not a colour I use very often....the only papers I had were from a very old Papermania pad which I must of liked at the time I bought it but I don't anymore! So I decided to cut all the different  paper into strips layering them on my page,  so one design is not over powering. I think it works....and now I like them. LOL
 The butterflies are die cut from a water coloured scrapbook that didn't turn out. I'm Stash busting😄
Thankyou for a fun challenge.

Well, life does not seem to be slowing down at all.....hope to find time this weekend to create.

Have a great week everyone
Tracey x

6 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Tracey!! I love how you used the strips of paper!! It looks so amazing and I love the colors!! The picture is so sweet!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey, you are not wrong about the time flying.. it is crazy how fast the months are getting by!!! I love how you have used those papers, they do look pretty to me, I love purples.. so this looks so pretty.. and it is good to use up papers that have been in the stash for a while.. I hope you are not getting blown away.. been terrible up this way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your layout – the colours are just lovely and the papers all work so well together. It works!! Thank you for playing along with us on White with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the superposition of all these papers. The effect is surprising.
    thanks for playing with us on White with 1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Sweet & Precious and I totally LOVE all the purple pieces you layered - looks awesome like that! Love the design!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely layout Tracey. I love all those layers of patterned paper and of course its always lovely to see old photos scrapbooked.
    Thank you for joining us at White with 1 x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment