Saturday, August 3, 2019

Sketchy Boards challenge

Hello there,
My Blog posts are few and far between right now! I have so much going on , lots of changes....at times its been a real struggle to create. I think I spent a few weeks looking at the sketch below trying to work out what to do. Anyway, finally inspiration came to me...lol
So, here is Sketchy Boards Challenge for August
The background paper is from an old Kaisercraft collection. I have kept the colours all along the same tone so the photo remains the focus of my page. I've die cut lots of doilies.... sprinkled with sequins and gems.
Handmade flowers with crochet doilies and pretty roses.


My plan over the next week is to catch up on visiting you.
Wishing you a great weekend
Happy Creating
Tracey x

4 comments:

  1. WOW such a dreamy and beautiful layout
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, Tracey!! I love the design of your stunning layout!! The details are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, wow Tracey! I LOOOVE that Beautiful Paper collection you used!! It's stunning and so is your layout! What a beautiful sketch to follow... you outdid yourself again!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so pretty, I love the soft green and how you have used that older Kaisercraft paper, love the dioleys too and beautiful photo.. I just wish the weeks would slow down a bit.. hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment