Thursday, July 18, 2019

Its all Good

Hey Everyone,
A few months ago my daughter and I had a wonderful holiday in Hawaii. As you can imagine, I have so many photos! I usually create project life style albums for holidays with the odd 12 x 12 page...like below. Here we are enjoying Margarita's😊
I've used 'Rosies Studio' Lets Get Together collection on the page. The lighting in the restaurant was very red...and so are we....ha ha ha

I'm playing along with 'Lets Get Sketchy' challenge following this sketch
and fabulous mood board.

Happy Creating

Tracey x

5 comments:

  1. Well the photos match the mood board perfectly!! fabulous layout...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! I love the banners and embellishment cluster! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like such an amazing trip with your daughter!! The layout is fabulous!! I love the pictures and the fun details you added!! It's so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Mother/Daughter time in Hawaii! LOVE it and your fun layout! Fits the photo's perfectly!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh I LOVE this! I love all things 'mexican' at the moment, so those elements you've chosen to use are really tickling my fancy!! Beautiful layout!
    Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment