Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy Hour

Hey Everyone,
Sketchy Boards has a fun sketch and  photo for July's challenge.
No photo description available.
I was inspired by the clock.....and the colour Aqua.  I just noticed the time on the clock - don't they say 'its 5 o'clock somewhere'🍷The title of my page is 'HAPPY HOUR'

Super simple page with fun papers completed for my Hawaii Album. 

I also wanted to share a card I made last week. I used my cricut to cut the heart shape card and heart overlay. I added a heart shape brad and buttons.  I just wanted lots and lots of hearts!
This was made for a very special person💗

Enjoy Every day

Tracey x

4 comments:

  1. They're both so gorgeous!! I love the layout and all of the tropical details!! The heart shaped card is absolutely fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work as always Tracey! The layout is super cure and the card is so wonderful! Thank you for stopping by my little blog to say hi :)
    I truly appreciate it.
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout very tropical, and a card full of love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! So COOL Tracey! I love the tropical look and the wonderful photo! Your card is so sweet! I love the shape and the extra embellishments!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment