Friday, November 1, 2019

Kraft plus

Hello
A new month a new challenge!
'Be inspired by floral art' is the challenge at Kraft Plus  
I am really excited to be  a Guest Designer this month, thank you so much for the invitation.
Such a pretty mood board
I just love Australian Native flowers! 
I decided to create a wreath....using my cricut to die cut the wreath shape, flowers and gum leaves. It was fun painting the wattle background adding some nuvo drops and a few tiny yellow dollies....oh and sequins!


I look forward to seeing what you create
Happy crafting
Tracey 

3 comments:

  1. Happy November!!! Oh this is so beautiful Tracey! i love the wreath and so many details around it to admire too.. well done on being a guest designer this month..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful! I love the color combination and those flowers really make the photo POP!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment