Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Hey there, thought I better share my page for "Sketchy Boards" November challenge before its December ! !
I wasn't feeling hexagons when I created this page....instead I stenciled a few circles in the background.

Next....Papercraft Secrets October sketch challenge
 Image may contain: text
Hexagons again! Sometimes I like them...but not this time, lol! I really love how the hearts look. Do you ever find it hard to photograph white?  I tried a few times taking photos of this page, its a bright white but here it looks grey.

My blog updates are hit and miss lately.....actually most of this year! So many other things to do that have taken priority. 
I really appreciate you popping by
Hope you are enjoying lots of crafty time.

Tracey x

3 comments:

  1. I love them both!!! The circles in the background are the perfect touch on your first layout and in the second layout those hearts are spot on as well! The photo's take center stage in both layouts and I love that the most since it tells the whole story! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful Tracey.. and yes sometimes I like hexagons and sometimes not!! hehe.. love the hearts and oh my your grandson is growing so fast isnt he!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment