Wednesday, June 16, 2010

2 Things I like!

My favourite color is Blue and I like drinking Tea! All my blue and white china gave me the inspiration to create this card.


The Cup & Saucer is from"Childs Year", and the Cups are from "Joys of the Season"
Each cup has a different design drawn, using a variety of blue's from the Cri-Kit Gel Pens.


The heart images are from "Love Struck" and the others are from "Mothers Day"


The cups are raised with foam tape. Pretty flowers, pearls and lace it finish off.

So this card will be in the post tomorrow on its way to Canada, my husband's auntie turns 90.
Happy Birthday Aunt Edna

Bye for now

Tracey




10 comments:

  1. This card is so you Mum!!! It looks great, in all your favourite colours!! well done!!

    Tori xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, simply stunning. Happy birthday to Aunty Edna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love it - tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it specially the colours they are so you.
    I am sure Paul's aunty will love it.
    Edna is Jessie's middle name, just thought I would add that one in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable. Definitely you - and very creative. I love the different lacey images on each cup. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Supper card. I love the cups. I collect tea pots and love this card and the colors. I love purple so I will have to try this with purple. Thanks so much for a great job.
    Blog: http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracey, your tea cups look like fine china! Absolutely adorable!! I can't wait to try this! I've got to start thinking outside the box!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous. You have so many creative ideas, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a simply stunning card and I am sure your husband's aunty will love it.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment