Monday, August 30, 2010

B....mine

Jitterbuggin' had a fun challenge this week.........Make a 5in square card, follow the sketch, use your scraps and put a B or Bee on your card. The B is from my new favourite cartridge "Rock Princess" I love the heart font!!! To make the heart stand out I used crystal effects then sprinkled it with a little red glitter. The scallop circle is from Mini Monograms........I like how this turned out, think I need to use my scraps more often!!!


Below is a project I completed a few months ago............thought I'd show you where all my scraps came from!!!


Bye 4 now...........Tracey


3 comments:

  1. Great use of scraps on that pretty card! Oh, and I LOVE that storage drawer/organizer....it's wonderful!

    Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great projects!!!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful -- love the papers you used!! Also love that little storage unit too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment