Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tulips......for a friend

Today, I thought I'd show you a card that I made for a friend who I will be visiting in hospital  tomorrow. I saw a similar idea some where in Blog land using stamped images.....I decided to make my own template and cut everything with the Cricut. "Walk in my Garden" is the cartridge I've used. The flower pot is welded together at the base.

When the ribbon is slipped off, it springs open to reveal lots and lots of tulips in her favourite colors!
I hope the florist has Tulips in her store........I want to buy them to go with my card!

I love  vintage images...... so I put it on the card as well and the colors went well with the tulips!!??


The pot is cut at 4 1/2 in, Tulips 3 /78 in border

I hope she likes it..........

Have a great day.........Tracey


4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Tracey I know Lola will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is amazing! I love how the tulips pop up. Your friend is definitely going to enjoy it.

    Georgiana : )

    P.S. I just became a follower. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card -- so creative -- I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic. Love all the tulips popping out.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment