Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kaiser Sketch May #1

Hey everyone,
Each Saturday a new sketch is posted on the Kaiser blog. From these sketches, you have that many chances for that Month to create a layout, and have a chance of winning one of Kaisers new collections.

So this is what I came up with.............
Love these fun pics of Tori and her friend Steph!


Everything on the page is Kaiser - I used tags from the mini book for the banner, chip board letters for Angel, stamps, rubons and a few little felt embellishments. ( you need to use at least 70% Kaiser on your layout)
This is the sketch for May............I have not linked it yet, for some reason the post has disappeared on the Kaiser blog, it was there a few days ago?...........so when its back again I'll go ahead and link.





Woo Hoo its the weekend..................Enjoy

Tracey

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO. Love how you used the die cut circle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute I love this paper, and all of the blog sites were down yesterday they were having some trouble everywhere with them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Layout my friend........Hope all is well with you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous! I love that bird too! Fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely LO, I love what you have done with that sketch! Pink and green is so pretty, and I like the contrast of the black and white pictures! Sweet little details like the apple and the bird! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love what you have done with that sketch! What a gorgeus page !!
    I love pink and green is so pretty evere!! The details I like a lot the apple and the bird!
    Hugs from Brazil
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun happy LO Tracey, i tried to comment on your last post but blogger was playing up then i tried to email you and my laptop was playing up-cant win.
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just SO fun! Everything about it is bright and cheerful! I love the pink and green combination. Such fabulous details, too. Wonderful layout, Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracey,
    Yes I am still her.. I LOVE this too! I LOVE all the different elements, the cuts, the chip board.. again EVERYTHING! I forgot to tell you on the last LO too.. I especially love ALL the photos of your children. Your Tori is such a sweetheart! I need to stop by her blog and say hello! Again just BEAUTIFULLY done!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment