Friday, October 5, 2012

Scary Looking!!

"Creepy Crawly" ...........what a fun title for  this weeks 'Stuck on U" Die cut challenge.

Halloween is slowly catching on here in Australia! The photos on my layout were taken last year ......Jordyn had just finished applying the final touches to their make-up. Pretty SCARY looking don't you think and a little Creepy!


Here a close up of my black glittery bat.......I've used red pearls for his eyes.


Scary and the Bat are from 'Happy Hauntings' cartridge. I added a few black and grey flowers, and some purple skeleton leaves to pretty things up?




I really hope you can join us for this fun challenge.......show us your Halloween Die cuts!

October is also Breast Cancer awareness month................Stop by on Monday , I have some really pretty projects to show you that I have been working on for The Shabby Tea Room.

Have a fabulous weekend

Tracey

13 comments:

  1. ooo this is just ghastly Tracey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh...scary! Awesome Halloween layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey, this is way Creepy is a great way!
    I love the papers , colors and those awesome pictures.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout and love love love the costumes as well. Great detail work, love the netting (?) and the rustic title.. Amazing as always :)
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the glittery bat and the little drops of blood. Perfect for the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layout Tracey! I love the drops of 'blood' on your page and the bat looks awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the "pearls" for the bat's eyes! And the "drops of blood" gives me the creeps!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous page with thise great photos and your killer bat. So much to look at on this page ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant layout! So perfect for Halloween! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous layout!! The bat is spook-tacular with his red eyes!! The pictures are so awesome!! Love this!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. mummmmm the photos turned out awesom !! wazz loves the page too. looks really good xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooooo That is one spooky page!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment