Monday, August 5, 2013

The Shabby Tea Room #178

Hello and welcome to a new week and a new challenge in The Shabby Tea Room.

Starr has chosen the theme
"Lazy Days"
along with this photo for inspiration. She would like you to use colours from the photo and add Metal element.


This would have to be one of my most favourite colour palettes..........Here's my card:)



For my Metal element  I added a butterfly to the top of the stick pin. I really enjoy making my own flowers.....for this one I used 'Mothers Day bouquet' cricut cartridge. "Make Today Beautiful" is from Paper Sweeties.......the sponsor for this challenge.

Have a peek at what the other Shabby Girls have created........
Rebecca - Paper Primrose

Take a Look
Its a Shabby 'Design Team' call for all the information go HERE

Another busy week ahead.......hope to squeeze in some scrapping time!
Enjoy your week

Tracey

17 comments:

  1. So soft and pretty Tracey with all those sweet shades of blue. You're a girl after my own heart with all those delicious layers lol:-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pastel colours, the flower is stunning as are the papers and I love the tiny butterfly pin! TFS and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color combo is gorgeous. Love that stick pin too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely beautiful. The soft colors and lace elements are lovely and the flowers you made are gorgeous. The sweet little butterfly stick pin is the perfect finishing touch to this stunning card. Thanks for sharing your wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!! The colors are so pretty and the flowers are stunning!! This is fabulous, Tracey!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card-gorgeous composition and colors : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Tracey! Love the soft colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Tracey, the colors are so soft and feminine, and your is amzing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Tracey - absolutely stunning. I love the flowers, colors and yes, all of it. Love your blog too!!

    With smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  10. A stunner!!! I love th pretty colors and flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the room in the photo. I love what you did for your cars. The soft muted tones. Your flowers are beautiful too! Hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow another beautiful masterpiece just beautiful trace!! I adore the huge flower so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I could easily LIVE at your blog!
    Seriously!
    Oh my gosh...just post after post after post of the most BEAUTIFUL
    projects! Wow friend...each project more stunning then the one
    before! AND killing it with your Cricut stuff too! =)
    Never ever, ever leave us...k?

    Hugs and Happy Summer (is it Summer weather there? cause if I recall its more Summer around Christmas right?) I need an Aussie lesson...LOL!

    xoxo, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now why didn't I see this one? I think blogger is playing tricks on me... This is stunning! That big flower is amazing, so very pretty Tracey!! love the lace too.. so glad I saw this!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is fabulous and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is so beautiful! I love the flower you made with all its pretty layers! Such gorgeous details too!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment