Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Make Today Beautiful..

Hey Everyone,

I really like how Kaiser Saturday challenge now includes cards! I have quite a few small paper pads that need to be used up.

My first card is for August challenge #1 
Create a Birthday card.
I've used  'Kaleidoscope' collection.


 'Art Booking' cartridge was used to cut both the frames on each card from white glitter paper. ( You really can't see how glittery it is from  photo)

And

Here's August Challenge #2
Create a card with.....something Sparkly, an element that is Multidimensional, and
something Floral

I am also entering the sketch challenge at "Feeling Sketchy"


The papers are 'Telegragh Road' collection. 
Here's the sketch
Card Sketch 97

So nice of you to visit.....Hope you are enjoying a wonderful week
Happy Creating

Tracey

17 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are gorgeous, Tracey!! I love the colors and the layers!! All of the details are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are just gorgeous! Love the little touches of sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow your cards are so pretty! love the dies and flowers and designs!! Have a happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the layering and pretty details, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These certainly are beautiful Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a good idea isn't it? I love what you have created here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two stunning cards, love the attention to detail! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. both cards are sooo pretty, but that second one is a wower! :) btw, you were the candy winner on my blog from the FBD digi release. email me your details and I send your prize: vanessabuzard at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, wow, wow, love your card. It is just soooooo pretty ~ Michelle FS DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful! I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty cards. So soft and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Tracey - these are stunning! Fabulous take on the challenges too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the layers and textures here. Truly beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loooove all the layers and color combo on this card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment