Thursday, March 26, 2015

Happy Birthday

Helloooo.........Another card today using "All That Glitters" kaiser papers. 


I've used a pocket card from the same collection, it has really shiny gold spots......which look brown in the photo. The balloons were stamped then embossed with gold.......which look brown too, ahhh :(  It really is all gold and glittery! Hope you get the idea ? I coloured the seam binding ribbon to match the papers.
This is the sketch I followed from MFT card challenge.


Can you believe its Thursday already...... I'm still painting furniture! Thought I'd show you a shabby little dresser
 I completed a few weeks ago. I am so happy with how it looks :) Oh...the suit cases got a coat of paint too :)



Happy Creating

Traceyx

11 comments:

  1. I have that paper range and I know it is very gold.. the photo does not do it justice and I have had photos look like that too.. Your card is lovely, and the balloons look fabulous.. and love the dresser, really shabby.. and the suit cases too.. and yes friday tomorrow.. I just shake my head.. cant keep up with the days sometimes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tracey and excellent job on furniture painting! How did your yard puppy proofing go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!! I love the designs and the papers you used!! And wow, the dresser looks amazing!! I want one just like it!! You did a fabulous job!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card - fabulous! I love your dresser it is wonderful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Tracey!! Tat dresser is fabulous, LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wonderful! The card and the dresser.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!Your decor is amazing.Just like a Pinterest photo,but it belongs to a real life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, great job on the dresser

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment