Thursday, May 3, 2018

A few things

Hey there... welcome to my monthly blog post! I hoped to get here sooner but April is a busy month for Birthdays, also my parent celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary.
I've had fun decorating gifts with paper flowers....in the photo below, I tried to copy the flower on the pretty gift wrap.


My daughter has often asked for some flowers for her bed side table....I surprised her with these for her birthday,they look so pretty.

 "Sketch Boards" has a great sketch and recipe for the May Challenge
Image may contain: text

The background paper is from a 12 x 12 paper pad....I used the left over strips at the top of the pad for the strips behind the photo adding texture with stitching.
The stars are brads, stamping, die cuts, and stickers for the journalling.

Well, that is it for now...Happy Crafting

Tracey

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Tracey, your papers flowers are spectacular!! Oh my gosh, they look so amazing!! Happy 60th anniversary to your parents, and happy birthday to your daughter, too!! Your layout is so festive and fun!! I love the pineapple papers and the details you added!! The stitching is fabulous!! The picture is beautiful!! Have a great day, my friend, and happy May!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, your paper flowers look gorgeous!!! You certainly were busy last month huh? Well, I am so happy to see what you have made and wish you a wonderful day, week, month, till next time :)
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey, I am wayyy behind in my blog visiting as I have been away, so I hope I haven't missed too much!!! and yes April was over in the blink of an eye I think... I really LOVE your hand made flowers, they are gorgeous, so pretty.. well done... and congrats to your Mum and Dad on their anniversary, that is a wonderful milestone to celebrate!! and your layout, soo pretty, love the floral papers and cut out too... (not sure of the correct word to describe it... but the word "WISH".. I hope you have a lovely weekend.. humm whats left of it!!! and a wonderful week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to your parents! WOW 60 yrs... amazing! Bless them!! And Happy Belated Birthday to your Daughter!!! April is a wonderful month for Birthdays!!! :) I love the beautiful flowers you made... so pretty and realistic!!! And that layout is lovely with that soft pink and pineapples background.... Wonderful!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and pretty! Love that pineapple paper and how you used the paper strips in your layout! And those peonies... wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment