Thursday, June 7, 2018

Flowers and more

Hello, Its hard to believe we are half way through the year already. 
This is what I've been creating lately - I'm really enjoying making paper flowers! Practice makes perfect...well that is what I'm hoping! I used Pink printing paper to make these...I'm really happy with how they turned out. The petals are very easy to mold and the paper is cheap.


We have a great Sketch inspiration at "Sketchy boards" this month.

Image may contain: text

For my page I used a photo taken the day before Mothers day..the girls surprised me with a high tea and Flower arrangement class. It was so much fun! I did not follow the colour inspiration but I added a clock flair in my flower cluster, some machine stitching, a little stamping in the background...its pale pink so its a little hard to see in the photo. I made the flower from Foamiran.

More flowers.....still practicing!


Happy Crafting
Tracey 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your flowers are absolutely stunning, Tracey!! You don't need any more practice because they are perfect!! Wow!! And your layout is gorgeous!! The layers are fabulous and what a beautiful photo!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my the flowers are gorgeous!! I really love them... so detailed... what are you going to do with them...you will have to have an etsy shop!!! Love your pretty layout too.. the photo is lovely and love the sketch too.. and crazy to think we are in June already.... the months are flying by... have a good weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful paper flowers Tracey! You are doing a fab job at creating them! And your layout is stunning as always! I just love all the details you put into each page! The photo is wonderful & a perfect match! Have a great Day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... those bouquets!!! And the layout is gorgeous! Oh how I love your stitching...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment