Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas treats

Two more days and the kids will be on there summer holidays........Its been busy with end of year graduation and lots of Christmas activities! In between I've been trying to make some cards. Jitterbuggin is having a challenge..........make a card with your favourite Christmas treat on it. Well, I just love Christmas pudding with lots and lots of custard......my pudding actually swims in the custard!


I used - 
Winter Frolic - pudding
 Martha Stewart Elegant cakes - doily
George - Circle
Pattern paper - Kaiser Be Merry collection

Back soon with some more Christmas things......

Tracey

7 comments:

  1. Tracey....that ribbon is lovely so is the lace and the stitching look so well done.

    I would love to have your recipe for the drowned in custard pudding, yummy.

    Does the school year ends now on December?
    Where I live runs from September thru June having almost two months off for summer.

    Did I say love your card. I saw it at Mandy's but did not want to sign up...I was too lazy then, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. That cake looks good enough to eat. I love the papers you used and especially like those little hearts for holly..Just so cute....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card so pretty. thank you for visiting my blog. I am now a follower of yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks absolutely delicious!! Adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the details on this, Tracey - especially the glitter! Super job!
    It's funny to think of your children on summer vacation when we are in a deep freeze (although today was much more mild). Enjoy each minute with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lover your cards! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I miss this one!?!? I love it. So many details; therefore, it is absolutely perfect!

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment