Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to Tereesa........

Don't you just love Cupcakes ! "Well here's one I made for my friend Tereesa who is celebrating her birthday today........its a really cute novelty idea using a fluffy pair of socks.


I used the cricut lite cartridge "cup cake wrappers"
And her card..............


The flowers were cut from "George" and the banner was Martha Stewart "elegant cakes"
The paper is Kaiser "Candy Lane"


All wrapped up with a pretty flower tag........

If you like the Cupcake please visit  "Greenbeans Crafterole" for the instructions....... She has so many great ideas.

See you again soon

Tracey

8 comments:

  1. Lucky Tereesa, everything looks wonderful she will love it i am sure.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great and I know she loved it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey,
    This is so cute. If she decides she does not want this I will take it.....Ha! Ha!... We are getting more snow........I am really tired of it.
    Hope you are doing fine.................

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Tracey!! LOVE the cupcake wrapper for the sock.. so clever and such a sweet card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet idea for a gift! Your cupcake looks fantastic! Super card too! The pink and green combo is fabulous - and I love those tiny scalloped edges on the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you put a smile on your friend's face. That set is awesome! I hope all is well there.

    Keep in touch!
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet gift with out the calories! Love it!
    And thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this. I have a blog award for you.
    http://www.scrapbookinggrandmacrafts.com/2011/01/ive-been-awarded-my-blog-has-attitude.html

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment