Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Get Well Soon

My good friend Tereesa  from Up late 2 Create ........her daughter Alyssa is a very very sick little girl at the moment. I will be visiting her in hospital tomorrow so I made this card for her this afternoon in her favourite colors. We all hope to see you home real soon.

I stamped the image, the little flowers were cut with george then I added my favourite  tiny heart buttons . The butterfly was cut with Martha Stewart elegant cake.......its so pretty.


Fantabulous Cricut challenge this week is " Achoo" Create a get well card for someone who is sick.

This card is really simple,  but I think its really pretty..........I hope it cheers Alyssa up .

Be back soon

Tracey

14 comments:

  1. This is a lovley card to and give her a big cuddle for me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes and please give her a cuddle from me as well. There is nothing simple about your card its beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card Mum! She will love it! I hope she feels better soon!

    Tori xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, so pretty. Glad you shared it with us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. This turned out so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, Tracey! I'm so sorry to hear that your friend's daughter is so ill. This card will certainly brighten her room - and her day!
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty and very soothing! I'm sure the little girl will love this. Thanks for joining in the fun at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the stitching and the butterfly is so pretty! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the stitching is wonderful around the edges. The colors are perfect.

    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry to hear about Alyssa, I hope she feels better. I'm sure she will love this card with the cute buttons on it. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB.
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do hope Alyssa is feeling better soon...that gorgeous card is sure to cheer her up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty and delicate looking! Thanks for joining us at the FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty and gentle. What a great card to wish someone well. It's so pretty to look at.
    Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment